Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This is March? I’ll take it

Not quite sure when march became absolute perfect weather, but I love it.  Somehow, just this weekend, we finally hit that warm-enough-to-be-out-at-night-without-a-jacket streak and then great the weekend just started to fall in place accordingly.

Friday night started with the intention of hitting up IKEA, however, since stores are not open nearly late enough (in my opinion) dinner ended up postponing that plan.  So, we took it upon ourselves to go exploring a friend’s new (and possibly my future) neighborhood.  Turns out, exploring on a March evening is a great idea– live music at the grocery store anyone?  Buy a bottle of wine inside and enjoy the free music outside.  I must do that again sometime...


Live music outdoors at the grocery store :)

Then, Saturday after helping Emily furnish her entire apartment (okay, maybe I like shopping too much sometimes...) an evening downtown was in order.  Perfect weather meant new dresses, outdoor concerts, and dancing on rooftop bars – a pretty awesome Saturday if I do say so myself.

I did learn Saturday that not nearly as many people here cheer at the “South Detroit” line in Don’t Stop Believing.... But, the few who do remember each other.  So, the lead singer may just find you after the concert to ask where in Michigan you’re from :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment